Monday, March 6, 2023

How to make clear decisions in your life?

The Lord says: "Your launching time is coming! This is a key month to make decisions that will propel you to a brand new season and that leads you to the promotion that comes from Me. Many of My beloved are in such juncture and crossroad. Look to Me and abide in Me. Seek My will and My way. For the answers have already been given to you through My Spirit!" 

Many people ask these questions: "What does God want me to do?", "Should I hang on to it, or should I let it go?", "Should I choose this, or should I choose that?", "Should I move here, or should I move there?" 

5 keys in making clear decisions in your life:

1. Purify your heart and your mind 

2 Chronicles 29:3-5 says, 'In the first year of Hezekiah's reign, in the first month, he opened the doors of the house of the Lord and repaired them. Then he brought in the priest and the Levites, and gathered them in the East Square, and said to them: "Hear me, Levites! Now sanctify yourselves, sanctify the house of the Lord God of your fathers, and carry out the rubbish from the holy place."' 

2. Shut off from the 'noises' of this world

Isaiah 28:23 says, 'Give ear and hear my voice. Listen and hear my speech.' 

Isaiah 55:2-3 says, 'Why do you spend money for what is not bread? And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good. And let your soul delight itself in abundance. Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live...' 

Psalm 46:10 says, 'Be still, and know that I am God...' 

3. Let go of your anxieties or worries to Him 

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.'

Psalm 55:22 says, 'Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you. He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.' 

Philippians 4:6-7 says, 'Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.' 

4. Spend time in the Word of God

Psalm 119:105 says, 'Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.' 

Psalm 119:130 says, 'The entrance of Your words gives light. It gives understanding to the simple.' 

5. Worship/Pray in the spirit

Romans 8:26-27 says, 'Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.' 

Prayer: 

"O Lord God, we declare that our launching time is coming! We thank You for leading and guiding us. We thank You that You always have a way for each of us. We thank You that You always want the very best for each of us. We pray as we make some key decisions in our lives, You will show us Your will and Your way. We shall be propelled to greater things ahead of us. In the name of Jesus. Amen."

Click here for the full teaching in TiC YouTube Channel