Sunday, August 1, 2021

The Lord is your defense and vindication!

The Lord spoke these words recently:

"I am your Defense. I am your Vindication. Stay innocent in Me. Stay pure before Me. Do as I say, and say as I say. And I will know how to defend you and vindicate you. I will know how to take over your situation, no matter how hard and tricky it may be. I will know how to overcome whatever evil or malicious plans of the enemy against you."

What does 'vindication' mean? 

It can mean 'the action of clearing someone of blame or suspicion' or 'be proven correct and cleared of blame'. In other words, the Lord will clear you from any form of accusation, blame, or suspicion; and He will prove you right before others, if you walk in His ways and if you walk in integrity before Him.

This word 'vindicate' is 'diyn' in Hebrew, and the Hebrew alphabets for 'diyn' is 'Dalet-Yud-Nun'. 

'Dalet' is a 'picture' of 'door, entrance';

'Yud' is a 'picture' of 'the hand of God (that works)';

'Nun' is a 'picture' of 'seed, heir, or God's promises for you that He is going to fulfil'.

You know what this means? 

Whatever situation, problem, or challenges you may be facing at the moment; and however difficult, hard, or tricky your situation may be, you can surrender it to the Lord and let Him take over. In other words, you can open the door (entrance) for God's hand to work in your situation (instead of you taking matters into your own hands). 

And when you allow the strong hand of God to take over your situation, He will know how to make the way clear for you! And He is going to see to it that all His promises, mission, and vision for you are going to be fulfilled, no matter how the enemy tries to come against you! Why? Because you are the heir of God, the son (or daughter) of God! And He remembers it!

That's exactly what David prayed and experienced during his days. The name 'David' means 'Beloved'. And because you too are a beloved of God, you too can be assured of God's defense and vindication - in any situation that you face in your life!

Here are some of the words of David written in the book of Psalm:

Psalm 18:1-3 (NKJV): I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 26:1-5 (NKJV): Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity. I have also trusted in the LORD; I shall not slip. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; Try my mind and my heart. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes. And I have walked in Your truth. I have not sat with idolatrous mortals, nor will I go in with hypocrites. I have hated the assembly of evildoers, and will not sit with the wicked.

Psalm 35:1-3 (NKJV): Plead my cause, O LORD, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help. Also draw out the spear, and stop those who pursue me. Say to my soul, "I am your salvation."

Click here for the full teaching in TiC YouTube Channel