Saturday, September 7, 2024

Receive the faith to face your future!

The Lord says: 

"This is the time to receive My faith to overcome! Faith to be healed! Faith to be set free! Faith to see your breakthrough! Faith to walk into a greater future! Do not allow fear to creep in. Do not allow regret to hold you back. Do not allow bitterness to hinder you. Take authority and bind all these. Look to Me and receive from Me. For I am releasing My faith upon you." 

Yes, the faith of Jesus! The faith that He has when He walked on earth. Not just your own faith. But His faith is being released upon you right now! The faith to move mountains, so to speak. 'Mountains' here speaks of whatever problem you may be facing on this earth.

People often ask questions like these: 

Will I get the right job? What if I am in the wrong career line? Will I be retrenched from my job? Will I still be needed in my company/organization? Will my marriage work or break? What does the future hold for me? Do I have enough for my retirement? Will I end up sick and lonely? Will I be abandoned by my children? Will I get scammed and cheated when I get older? 

The list goes on.

If left unchecked, all these fears and worries can 'paralyze' you. 

Take authority and bind all these fears and worries about your future! Instead, right now, receive the faith of Jesus! 

In John 6, Jesus saw a huge crowd coming to look for Him. Turning to Philip, He asked, "Where can we buy bread to feed all these people?" Philip replied, "Even if we work for months, we wouldn't have enough money to feed them!" Then Andrew spoke up, "There's a young boy here with five barley loaves and two fish. But what good is that with this huge crowd?" 

"Tell everyone to sit down," Jesus said. So they all sat down on the grassy slopes. The men alone numbered about 5,000. Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to God, and distributed them to the people. Afterward, He did the same with the fish. And they all ate as much as they wanted. 

After everyone was full, Jesus told His disciples, "Now gather the leftovers, so that nothing is wasted." So they picked up the pieces and filled twelve baskets with scraps left by the people who had eaten from the five barley loaves. 

You see, Jesus is more than enough for you. To Him, nothing is impossible. He is not just your Provider and Miracle-Worker, but He is the Provider and Miracle-Worker who lives in you! 

In the evening, Jesus' disciples then went down to the shore to wait for Him. But as darkness fell and Jesus still hadn't come back, they got into the boat and headed across the lake toward Capernaum. Soon a gale swept down upon them, and the sea grew very rough.

They had rowed three or four miles when suddenly they saw Jesus walking on the water toward the boat. They were terrified, but He called out to them, "Don't be afraid. I am here!" Then they were eager to let Him in the boat, and immediately they arrived at their destination. 

Look here: 'Immediately they arrived at their destination.' That's a miracle! They were in the rough seas at that time. But when Jesus came on the boat, immediately they arrived at their destination! A miracle happened! 

So beloved, if you are going through a rough time, or an uncertain time, or 'choppy waters' at the moment, Jesus is saying the same to you right now: "Don't be afraid. I am here!" 

What's your part? Let Him into your 'boat'! 

If you think you are too late in your life, or you have missed out on a great opportunity in your life, don't rue over those misses, and don't linger on those misses. 

Instead, receive the faith of Jesus to look ahead right now. 

You will still reach your God-given destiny!

Click here for the full message in TiC YouTube Channel