Saturday, October 28, 2023

The time for repair is NOW!

Words from the Lord:

"If in the recent years you have suffered much damage to your physical health, emotional health, mental health, or even spiritual health due to whatever reason, this is the time to repair! You are entering a time for repair! What the enemy has inflicted upon you in the recent years, this is the time I am reversing it for you. Put all your trust in Me. Look to Me and My Word. I will make a way for you. I will show you the way. When I work, no one can reverse it. The enemy has to hands-off you. The enemy has no choice but to leave. Receive these words by faith." 

What is the definition of the word 'repair'? 

It can be defined as:

- to put right what has gone wrong

- to fix up what has been damaged

- to set right (what is faulty or worn) to a good condition again

- to restore something to working order

- to rebuild and reconstruct what has been broken 

Let's go to the Scripture for an example of God repairing His people. We go all the way to the days of Elijah. 

1 Kings 18:1-2 (NKJV) says, 'And it came to pass after many days that the word of the Lord came to Elijah, in the third year, saying, "Go, present yourself to Ahab, and I will send rain on the earth." So Elijah went to present himself to Ahab; and there was a severe famine in Samaria.' 

An encounter between Elijah and Ahab was about to take place. Elijah represents YHWH, the true and living God of Israel, whereas Ahab represents 'the master of this world'. For the record, Ahab was one of the worst kings ever ruled in Israel. He had caused much damage to the people of Israel those days. In his twenty-two years as king of Israel, he did more evil in the eyes of the Lord than any of those before him (1 Kings 16:30). And with the help of his wife Jezebel, he vigorously and violently promoted the worship of other gods in Israel, turning the people of Israel away from YHWH. 

In 1 Kings 18:19, Elijah said, "Now therefore, send and gather all Israel to me on Mount Carmel, the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal, and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel's table." 

By the way, who was Jezebel? She was a dominant force and influence on Ahab, persuading him to abandon YHWH and establish the religion of Baal in Israel. She influenced the whole of Israel to bow down to Baal and Asherah. 

In 1 Kings 18:23-24, Elijah said further, "Therefore let them give us two bulls; and let them choose one bull for themselves, cut it in pieces, and lay it on the wood, but put no fire under it; and I will prepare the other bull, and lay it on the wood, but put no fire under it. Then you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord; and the God who answers by fire, He is God." 

In 1 Kings 18:30, Elijah then said to all the people, "Come near to me." So all the people came near to him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down. 

Interestingly, the word 'repair' here is 'raphah' in Hebrew. 

This word 'raphah' can be defined as:

- to make proper (what has been damaged)

- to mend (what has been torn)

- to bring cure (to a predicament)

- to cause to heal

- to make whole again

As you can see here, the Lord was about to 'repair' what has been 'damaged' in Israel those days. In other words, the Lord was about to 'raphah'. So it is the same in your life right now, beloved of God. Whatever damage that has been caused by the enemy against you, the Lord is right now and right here repairing it! 

1 Kings 18:38-39 (NKJV) says, 'Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, "The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God!"'

You see, what the prophets of Baal failed, God did it! The prophets of Baal were imploring their gods, but no one answered. They did everything they knew how, but no one answered. But when it came to Elijah's turn, the Lord answered with fire! And all the people saw it! They saw it with their own eyes! And thus they fell on their faces, and they said, "The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God!" 

Hallelujah! That was a great victory! The Lord God Almighty, the Lord God of Israel has triumphed!

That was during the days of Elijah. But the same it is for you right now. This is the time the Lord is also doing the repair, repairing you (and your situation) from any form of damage or brokenness in your life! 

Now that you have looked at an example in the Scripture, what do you do at this point of time? You meditate on God's Word!

The one question people ask is, "How to meditate on God's Word?" 

For example, if you need healing to your physical body, what do you do? You meditate on some Scripture verses that speak about your healing! 

I'm going to show you some Scripture verses on healing, personalized for you, so you can read it over and over again upon yourself. This is one way you can meditate on God's Word, that is by reading it out for your ears to hear. Why is it so important to read it out for your ears to hear? Because Romans 10:17 says, 'So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing (comes) by the word of God.' It means your faith arises when you hear the Word of God! This faith will overcome all those infirmities and predicaments! 

Here are some examples of Scripture verses on healing:

Psalm 41:3

The Lord sustains, refreshes, and strengthens me. He completely heals me from my infirmities.

1 John 5:14-15 

Now this is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. [Sickness is not His will. Divine health and wholeness is His will]. I know that He hears me, and what I ask of Him, I receive by faith.

Proverbs 4:20-22

I give attention to God's words. I incline my ear to His sayings. I do not let them depart from my eyes. I keep them in the midst of my heart. For they are life, and health to all my flesh.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. [Sickness is a weapon of the enemy]. And every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I shall condemn. This is my heritage as a servant of the Lord. My righteousness comes from Him.

Deuteronomy 3:22

I do not fear, for the Lord my God Himself fights for me, and is for me.

Click here for the full message in TiC YouTube Channel