Thursday, January 6, 2022

Year 2022: Be refreshed and revived!

I saw a vision while I was praying in the spirit the other day. In that vision, I saw an almost dead (but not fully dead) plant being refreshed and revived. It's being watered and being refreshed again, after a long drought. I saw droplets of water being released from heaven like rain, watering and refreshing the plant, and the plant became full of life again. It's like the Spirit of refreshing is being released upon the plant. 

I asked the Lord what this vision means, and the Lord said: "Those who have been wearied and discouraged last year will find freshness this year. A breath of fresh air from heaven is being released to those who look to Me and seek Me. There will be some good surprises and new open doors for those who walk faithfully and remember My covenant." 

The Lord then said: "If you have been worried, wearied, exhausted, listless, hopeless, or even 'dead and buried', know that I am breathing a fresh air from heaven for you this year. Expect a welcome change in your life this year!" 

The Lord said further: "There'll be new open doors and new openings for you, and I will open it wide for you, if you keep remembering My covenant and walking in My covenant with you." 

Upon hearing what the Lord has said, I asked Him for Scripture verses, and He reminded me of Psalm 116.

Psalm 116:8-9 (NKJV) says, 'For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.' 

Thank the Lord for His refreshing and deliverance this year. Thank the Lord for the good that is to come this year. Thank the Lord that He has kept you from falling last year, and you are now ready for the many good things ahead of you this year!

Psalm 116:12-13 (NKJV) says, 'What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.' 

As a believer in the New Covenant, always remember all that Jesus has done for you on the cross. He died for you on the cross to set you free. So, no matter what happens in the world this year, continue to call upon the name of the Lord, look to Him and seek Him. He will know how to lead you and guide you to safety and blessings. The world may be getting darker and darker, but as you remember your covenant with the Lord, you are going to be different. Not only do you receive refreshing and deliverance from the Lord, you will also see the light and the glory of the Lord. Indeed, this is the time for you to arise and shine!

Back to the beginning of Psalm 116. Psalm 116:1-4 (NKJV) says, 'I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the Lord: "O Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul!"' 

Though the context of these verses is about Jesus regarding the time of His crucifixion, this can apply for you too, especially if you have been "dead and buried" last year. The good news is the Lord is here for you right now, refreshing and delivering you, and preparing you for the good that's coming this year! 

Psalm 116:5-7 (NKJV) says, 'Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; Yes, our God is merciful. The Lord preserves the simple. I was brought low, and He saved me. Return to your rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.' 

In spite of the many 'shakings' in the world this year, be at rest. Continue to look to Him and seek Him, and He will know how to deal bountifully with you and bless you, even in ways unimaginable to you. 

Psalm 116:16-17 (NKJV) says, 'O Lord, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds. I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.' 

Give thanks because the Lord has 'loosed your bonds', and you are now set free. Give thanks in advance for the good that's coming to your life this year. Give thanks in advance for the open doors and new openings that the Lord has prepared for you this year!

The Lord also reminded me of 'dry bones being revived' in the book of Ezekiel. Ezekiel 37:10-11 (NKJV) says, 'So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel." They indeed say, "Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!"' 

Though these verses are in the context of Israel, this can apply for you too in the context of what had happened in the past one to two years - "Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!" But the time has come for the Lord to breathe new life and new hope in your life! Hallelujah!

Ezekiel 37:12-14 (NKJV) says, 'Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it," says the Lord.' 

Again, though these verses are in the context of Israel, this can apply for you too, in that the Lord is releasing His Spirit in you afresh and anew. The Lord will know how to place you in the right places this year. There will be open doors for you. And whatever 'grave' situation you have experienced in the past years, the Lord is causing you to come out from it. He is bringing you into 'a land of blessing' in order to prosper you!

Ezekiel 36:29-30 (NKJV) says, 'I will deliver you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.' 

No matter what 'drought' you see in the world this year, you will not suffer 'famine'. Instead, you will be fruitful and see increase in all that you do. Impossible as it may seem to man, but the Lord your God is a God who does great miracles, signs and wonders. There is no one like Him. Therefore, declare fruitfulness and increase for your life this year. Believe and receive. In Jesus' name. Amen!

Click here for the full message in TiC YouTube Channel