Saturday, August 15, 2020

A time of 'birthing forth' is coming!

I had a dream the other day, and in the dream, I saw a woman in labor pain, about to give birth. This woman later gave birth successfully to a beautiful baby. The Lord is saying to you here, "Tears of agony and tears of pain are going to be turned into tears of joy!" 

Indeed, a birth of something new and something greater is coming to many of God's people, in spite of the troubles, hopelessness, disappointments, delays, even frustrations that they face at the moment.

Maybe some of you have been going through a time of delays, and things seem to be dragging on, with no light at the end of the tunnel. It may be a prayer (you prayed) that is yet to be answered, a job search filled with rejections, things that kept getting postponed, a health battle with no cure yet, or even a heartbreaking sequence of false starts! In other words, some of you may be asking, "When is my breakthrough going to come?" or "How long more?"

There's no denying that a time of waiting can be agonizing, but do not lose heart.

So, what to do in a time like this?

1. PRAISE!
Psalm 9:1-2 (NKJV): I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
Psalm 86:12-13 (NKJV): I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Your name forevermore. For great is Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol (i.e. the abode of the dead).

2. REMEMBER HIS PROMISES TO YOU! 
Joshua 21:45 (NASB): Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass.
Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV): So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

3. STAY IN THE LOVE OF GOD! 
1 Corinthians 13:8 (NKJV): Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
Stay in God's love that never fails. Do not look away from His love for you.

For details of this message and the prophecies being released, 
listen to the preaching in TiC YouTube channel