Sunday, June 14, 2020

A time to uproot and be set free!

The Lord says,
"This is a time to uproot and be set free from your past, and even from bondage, curse, or soul ties from your past! Do not miss this time and season! There's a window of opportunity in every time and season. This is your time to be set free from the old, and from whatever that has 'tied you up' all these years! For I am giving you a new heart and a new mind! And I am giving you a new strength and a new wisdom for what's ahead of you!"

Indeed, people of God, this is a time to uproot and be set free from whatever that has bound you in the past! The Lord is in the midst of coming right into those areas of your past, pulling up those 'roots', and setting you free! Let Him! And like a bird being released from the cage, so will you be! Don't miss this time and season! In fact, this is your window of opportunity for a reset! Be it in the spirit realm, soul realm, or even physical realm!

If you've been seeking the Lord for what's ahead, don't be surprised if the Lord will even give you dreams (or revelations) to bring you back to a certain time in your past (e.g. childhood years, teenage years, college years, early adulthood, past relationships, past working places, etc). But fear not! It is meant to set you free and to set you up for a new future! He is in the midst of completely uprooting you from any negative soul ties (or emotional ties) that had bound you all these years! Yeah, even from any controlling (or manipulative) people in your life! Or even from any residue of generation curse!

So, I would like to congratulate you for a new future ahead of you! I declare that every bondage, curse, or negative soul ties in your life is broken right now, in Jesus' name! Hallelujah! Your mourning is turning into dancing, and your ashes is turning into beauty! It sounds impossible to men, but nothing is impossible to the Lord your God! He can cut rivers in the desert, and turn the desert (or wilderness) of your life into a garden (or orchard)!

What's in your past, or what's been done by your ancestors in the past WILL NOT RUB ON YOU! Ezekiel 18:1-3 says, 'The word of the LORD came to me again, saying, "What do you mean when you use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying: 'The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'? "As I live," says the Lord God, "you shall no longer use this proverb in Israel"'. The expression 'teeth are set on edge' here means 'to be greatly irritated, to be greatly annoyed, to have great discomfort, or to be greatly affected'.

For the record, the Israelites those days used a lot of proverbs to convey their messages. And this proverb was actually a proverb of complaint! They were complaining that the present generation was being unjustly punished for what their forefathers did (for example, idolatry)! Instead of the forefathers (who ate sour grapes) being the ones tasting the sour taste, it was them (the descendants) who have the sour taste now! And the LORD meant, "NO WAY! NO WAY that what's past will rub on you!"

Now, that's good news! Indeed, we give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, and His mercy endures forever! (Psalm 136:1) Thank God for what Jesus has done for us on the cross! (Isaiah 53:3-5) Every curse (or generation curse) is broken, and you are now set free! And you can have a new start today!

"Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies," says the Lord God. "Therefore turn and live!" (Ezekiel 18:31-32)

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God." (Ezekiel 36:26-28)

Prayer to uproot and be set free:
"O LORD, I give thanks to You and I turn to You, because You are good, and Your mercy endures forever. I present before You all these bondage, curse, or negative soul ties .......... I declare all these are broken when JESUS died for me on the cross. I am now set free, and I am now released for the new works that You are doing in my life. In Jesus' name. Amen!"

After this prayer, forgive and let go of that past situation/incident. Look ahead, and look to Him for His divine wisdom and guidance. The LORD will be with you. Amen.


For the preaching video, click to watch