Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A time to ride the wave of the Holy Spirit!

I heard and released these prophetic words recently:
"This is your time to ride the wave of My Holy Spirit! Get yourselves ready, and move with Me! For I am imparting, and I am teaching My people to be in tune with My wave! Catch My wave, and you'll begin to see many things I've wanted you to see!"

As I was contemplating on the prophetic words above, I couldn't help but to imagine a surfer riding the wave in the ocean. Before a surfer can ride the wave, there's got to be wave in the first place. So, let's study a little on the dynamics of ocean waves:
1. Wind causes energy (like how windmill works).
2. Ocean waves get their start when wind blows the open ocean.
3. Ocean waves are therefore 'energy moving through water'.
Note: 'Dynamics' is defined as 'scientific study of the forces that produce movement'.

As you can see above, without the wind, there would be no wave. The same it is in the spiritual realm. If the 'wind' represents 'the Holy Spirit', then the 'wave' represents 'the move of the Holy Spirit'. Who then, is the 'surfer'? You and I, 'the people of the Lord'!

Indeed, the Lord is moving, and the wave is coming! For some of you, a new cycle has begun, whether in ministry, or in some other areas of life! Get yourselves ready, and move with Him! As He moves, you move; and you'll begin to see many things He's wanted you to see!

Sharon (my wife) released these words recently:
"There is a ministry cycle with different stages for everyone. To some, a new cycle has begun. To some others, it is moving from one stage to another in the same cycle. It is an elevation from where you are! Some of you will begin to venture into what you have been gifted and trained. Some of you will rise up to mentor others. Some of you will start working on leaving your legacy."

She then released further:
"Some of My people will only go through one ministry cycle but some will go through many ministry cycles. Do not worry about the span of your ministry stages and cycles. Trust Me, and you will not miss your time and season. Follow My instructions, you will enjoy and fulfill your assigned stages and cycles."

People of God, what is your 'time' now? Elijah knew his time. Elisha knew his time too.
Let's read what 2 Kings 2:1-4 say, 'And it came to pass, when the Lord was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. Then Elijah said to Elisha, "Stay here, please, for the Lord has sent me on to Bethel." But Elisha said, "As the Lord lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!" So they went down to Bethel. Now the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha, and said to him, "Do you know that the Lord will take away your master from over you today?" And he said, "Yes, I know; keep silent!" Then Elijah said to him, "Elisha, stay here, please, for the Lord has sent me on to Jericho." But he said, "As the Lord lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!" So they came to Jericho'.

2 Kings 2:5-8 then say, 'Now the sons of the prophets who were at Jericho came to Elisha and said to him, "Do you know that the Lord will take away your master from over you today?" So he answered, "Yes, I know; keep silent!" Then Elijah said to him, "Stay here, please, for the Lord has sent me on to the Jordan." But he said, "As the Lord lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!" So the two of them went on. Now Elijah took his mantle, rolled it up, and struck the water; and it was divided this way and that, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground'.

And 2 Kings 2:9-11 say, 'And so it was, when they had crossed over, that Elijah said to Elisha, "Ask! What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?" Elisha said, "Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me." So he said, "You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so." Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven'.

As Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven, a new cycle began for Elisha. Notice many things are caught, and not just taught. Elisha received his double portion. It was an 'elevation' from where he was in his old cycle.

People of God, that 'Elisha' time has come for many of you who have been 'hidden' by the Lord all these while. There is a release. There is a wave. Begin to ride the wave that's coming! Don't miss this time and season! For the Lord is raising many new generals, majors, captains, and lieutenants that will bring shockwaves in the camp of the enemy. I declare that you are part of this great move of the Lord that's coming. Stay faithful, keep looking to the Lord, and He will bring it to pass. Amen!