Monday, April 7, 2014

Your Healing is already in you!

Exodus 15:26b (NKJV): "... I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you."

The word 'heals' in this verse is 'rapha' in Hebrew, which means 'to cure, to mend (any brokenness), to repair, to make whole', and 'I am the Lord who heals you' here is 'YHWH Rapha', one of the names of the Lord our God. In other words, He is the 'I AM' who cures you, mends you (from any brokenness), repairs you, and makes you whole today.

Notice the present tense 'I AM' here? And the verb 'rapha'? Before I continue, let's look now at what a 'verb' means. According to the Oxford Dictionary, a verb is 'a word or phrase indicating an action'. So, a present tense verb is 'something that is presently being done or presently in action'! 'YHWH Rapha' is therefore a 'present tense' God in your life, and if you have Him, your healing is also already presently in action!

In cross reference, Luke 5:17 says, "Now it happened... And the power of the Lord was present to heal them." See the word 'Now'? And see the word 'present' here? People of God, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), and this same power of the Lord is also present (not absent) to heal you right now!

Now here comes the revelation! As a believer, because Christ lives and stays in you (see John 14:23), and one of His names is 'YHWH Rapha', therefore 'YHWH Rapha' or 'the Lord is your Healing' also lives and stays in you! In other words, because He lives and stays in you, Healing also lives and stays in you!

Now, speak this out aloud: "Healing lives and stays in me!" Say again! "Healing lives and stays in me!" Now say: "Healing is already inside me! Amen!" Praise the Lord! Declare this now to your body! Declare this to any part/organ of your body that needs healing right now! "Healing is ALREADY in action inside my ...................... (name the part/organ of your body that needs healing now)!"

"But, is that really so? Does God want to heal me? Does God want me to walk in divine health?"

Yes, the Word of God says so! Luke 6:19 (NKJV) says, "And the whole multitude sought to touch Him (Jesus), for power went out from Him and healed them all". See the words 'healed them all' here? The Bible never says 'healed some of them', or 'healed many of them', but 'healed them all'! And 'all' here includes you and me! In fact, throughout His ministry on earth, whoever came to Him and sought Him for healing got healed! And the one thing all of them had in common was 'they believed'. The key here is therefore in believing! The Bible says, 'Without faith (believing heart), it is impossible to please Him...' (see Hebrews 11:6). In Greek, 'to please Him' here actually means 'to be agreeable with Him'. In other words, without faith (i.e. believing heart), it is impossible to be agreeable with Him and His will for your life! Is healing God's will for you? Yes, it is! Healing is God's will for you (see 3 John 2), just as salvation is God's will for you! (see 2 Peter 3:9)

See yourself receiving from Him now. He loves you and He wants to heal you. Make no mistake about that! Let not the 'enemy' hoodwink us any further. Too many Christians have fallen into such 'trap' of the 'enemy'. Instead of listening to what God says, they listen to what other voices in this world say.

Start to see yourself recovering from any of your afflictions, and before long, His healing will fully manifest in your body and you will be filled with joy! His healing grace (supply/ability) has been released, and as you can see above, all who came to Jesus were healed!

I used to get sick often until I've got this powerful revelation right inside of me - that if Christ is in me, Healing is also in me, and if Christ lives and stays in me, Healing also lives and stays in me!

You may want to personalize the above by faith (with a believing heart) for yourself too, or for any part of your body that needs healing at the moment. Proverbs 18:21 says, 'Death and life are in the power of the tongue (i.e. 'what you say'), and those who love it will eat its fruit'. Therefore, choose life! Choose to say what God says for you and about you.

Just the other night, I heard these words 'Healing rain' during a time of worship and prayer with my wife Sharon in our home. Soon after, there came a sudden gush of wind outside, and a very heavy rain fell and embraced the land that night. I know this wasn't a coincidence. I felt the presence of God so real, and as we continued to worship and pray, there was a release and a breath of fresh air in the spiritual realm. I believe God is doing the same for you right now. His healing rain is falling and He is embracing you (and even your land) with His love, grace and healing. There is a release of such from heaven right now. Receive in Jesus' name. Amen.

Salvation prayer
If you have not received the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord, and you want to receive Him into your life right now, you may pray this prayer:
"Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me and dying on the cross for me. It's Your blood that cleanses me of every sin, and I am now forgiven. I receive You as my personal Savior and Lord. I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord, and believe in my heart that You have been raised from the dead. Thank You for giving me a new life and healing rain today. Amen."

Ways to receive healing and divine health
1. Know who you are in Christ, i.e. YHWH Rapha is in you, therefore Healing is also in you (Exodus 15:26).
2. Meditate (confess aloud) and claim healing verses (Psalm 107:20, Proverbs 16:24, 1 Peter 2:24).
3. Pray in the spirit often. This creates a spiritual force in and around you against sickness or infirmities (Romans 8:26, Matthew 8:17).
4. Laying of hands by the elders (James 5:14-16).
5. Anoint yourself with anointing oil that breaks every yoke. 'Oil' speaks of the anointing of the Holy Spirit (James 5:14, Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:3).
6. Receive the faith of God to overcome (Hebrews 11:6, 1 John 4:4).
7. Receive and partake Holy Communion (representing the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ) often (Isaiah 53:4-5).